Tuesday, August 14, 2007










What a great weekend!

We had a great weekend camping at Duncan's Mills Camping Club. Friday night we went to the beach to watch the sunset and make a bonfire. The Northern Californa Coast is so unpredictible and we were not sure what we would encounter. Fog, and cold wind are the norm; but we were so lucky. It was crystal clear and we saw the most incredible sunset while we sat by the fire and roasted hot dogs. I can't imagine a more perfect evening. I was having fun getting shots of the kids on the beach and a few sunset images for myself. I think the kids all loved the pictures because they have already started loading them on their "my space" accounts.

Saturday we went to Kid's day at the camping club; Popo the clown painted faces and the kids played on the rock wall and bouncy houses. We snaked on hotdogs, cotton candy and snocones. I love summer and I am sad to see it ending; as we prepare to get ready for school I feel like time is passing so fast. Nicole is heading for high school and my Ross will be in the 5th grade; I don't know where the time has gone.

Melissa O

No comments: