Wednesday, August 08, 2007









Elena


Julliard Park was the setting for Elena's senior portraits. Elena wanted fun natural poses without a lot of fake jestures and uncomfortable poses. Which makes her perfect for me; posing people in turning them this way and that way is just not my style; I like the images to reflect the personality of the Senior not some made up look that has been around for 50 years. We had lots of fun, roaming the park. Larry and Stella came to guard us; we even got them to pose for a few pictures at the end of the session.

I love to snap pictures and I think I could have gone on longer, had it not gotten so cold. I think we got some great shots of Elena; with her beautiful green eyes. I hope she enjoys them.

Melissa
Click here for a larger version of the slideshow

No comments: